How To Get The Business Logo of Your Dreams
As a Logo Design Company in Peterborough, the logo designers here at Geek Designs deal with lots of start-up businesses or larger businesses that looking to rebrand and they’re in need of logo designers to design a new logo for their business – but just being given a name doesn’t make a logo, logo designers need more than that to create the logo of our clients dreams.
A great business logo will tell the story of the business, so the more information the logo designer has about your business, the more likely it will be that you get the logo of your dreams for your business. We have listed below just some of the things you can tell your logo designer to ensure you get the business logo you’re looking for;
- Speak to the logo designer about your business name, where it came from and any special significance it has as this can be mixed into your logo to add the real personality of the company.
- Tell the logo designer about the services your business provides, try pretending that the logo designer is a potential client and you’re explaining your business to him or her. This way the logo designer will get a real feel of your business and what you have to offer.
- Think about who your competition are, the ones who always advertise in the same places as you and go to the same networking events as you. Show your logo designer their logos so he or she can create a business logo for that stands out from the crowd.
- Consider the Unique Selling Points (USPs) of your company and what makes your business stand out from the others, explain this points to your logo designer so they can create a business logo that portrays this for you.
- Take the time to think about your ideal customer and explain these people to your logo designer, your logo designer can then create a logo that will suit the tastes of your ideal customer and target audience.
- Every business solves problems for their customers, what problems do you solve for your customers? Tell your logo designer what problems you solve for your customers and they will try and covey this in your business logo for you.
- Consider the goals of your business and the goals for your clients, speak to your logo designer about what you want to achieve from your business and how you want to help your clients.
- When speaking to your logo designer about what you want from your business logo come up with 5 adjectives you would use to explain your business to others. Your logo designer can then keep these words in mind to create your business logo.
Giving this information to your logo designer will help them create a great business logo that really shows off what your business is all about and it will give prospective clients a taste of the style of your business.
If you’re looking for help with your business logo design then give us a call, we are always happy to help businesses dreams come true.
speak with geek
Fill out the details below and we will get back in touch with you with a quotation!
let's chat about...