Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is vital for a business’s online success. With millions of companies fighting for brand awareness on Google, SEO ensures customers can find your website within search engine results. That is why, as an SEO agency in Peterborough, we help you build your audience, so customers see you.
Here at Geek, we think green. We favour a green, organic way of working. An Organic SEO strategy will allow you to add real value to your website. Whether you are in your first year trading, looking to expand your business further afield, or even if you have been victim to a Google update – as an SEO agency, we can help you.
Of course, we know that every website, every business, every industry will require its own unique digital marketing strategy. Consequently, our team of marketers take their time to understand what makes you different, but most importantly, what would benefit your target audience. Ultimately, there’s no point in wasting time and money on strategies that are not tailored to you. So, if you’re a business in Peterborough or surrounding areas who is looking for an SEO agency – let’s chat.
HOW CAN OUR SEO SERVICES HELP?
Google itself works on a local basis. You may have seen it before, but at the bottom of a Google search results page, it will identify your location. Therefore, our job involves creating localise pages on your website, optimised to rank under a chosen area.
- 95% of people conduct “near me” searches involving a city or town.
- Creation of highly optimised content that is relevant to your core pushes.
- Laser pointed focus on your core services and target locations.
- Help your business be found on Google within your local area, as well as locations only 30 / 60 minutes down the road.
As part of monthly, ongoing SEO services, we would be updating your site with new and relevant content. Over this time, we would review strategies and look to see what tactics are working. SEO is ever-changing; therefore, our continuous research and listening to your results means we can keep improving your ranking and website traffic.
- Quarterly reports that identify trends, statistics and recommendations for upcoming months.
- Reflections on progress and establish what goals we have achieved.
- Discussion on what we have done and how that has affected the business.
speak with geek
If you're looking for a quote, some advice or want to discuss a project, you're in the right place. Fill out the form below, be as specific as you like, however the more we know, the more we can help and give accurate information.
let's chat about...